Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hey Guys...

Hi everyone.

Alright, things are about to get very serious. Incrediably serious.

Very soon, Google will start paying me for posting ads on my blog (I know, I'm selling myself to the big corporation, but it's a step up from prostitution). So, therefore, I'm going to have to start blogging with inhuman frequency so you'll come back to the site as much as possible. So, I'm going to ask the few of you who DO read my blog to add yourselves as Disciples (thanks Anna! You added yourself a long time ago!). That way, whenever I post, you'll get an email notifying you of the post! Hooray! Also, whenver you get a chance, try to advertise my blog to other people! (Albeit, people who can tolerate the content. Telling Schaef to read my blog is NOT a good idea at all.)

Alright, so that's my little spiel! (sp?) I'm going to try REALLY hard to blog alot and about different things, so here we go!

Alright, let me get one thing out of the way (and not many people are going to like this...), but what the hell is up with Obama's popularity? It's like everytime I turn around, somebody is talking about Obama, or saying nice things about Obama, or worshipping their mini-Obama shrines! Seriously, he's just a person. ONE person. If you think about it, just as many people supported BUSH at the beginning of his term. So, what if Obama turns into a giant disappointment just because of all the hype and cult-like praise he's accumulated. Just like Fable 2? Don't even get me started on Fable 2! The creator hyped the game for like three years, constantly blabbing about what a good game it was going to be... so it comes out, and I play it and I was highly, highly, HIGHLY disappointed. It was a good game; it just didn't seem that great because it didn't really live up to the expectations the guy set for it. Major points go to homosexual realtions: you could have sex with a guy... and be a guy yourself! That part, I really, really, really like. You could tell people's sexual orientation just by looking at them, and most people were bisexual. *sigh* why can't real life be like that?

Oh, have I talked about Sgt. Forge from Halo Wars? He's hot. Like, not cute, not adorable, not pretty. But hot like, f*ck-me-till-I'm-raw-hot-then-f*ck me-some-more hot. He's a man's man. I like him. Very much so.

I submitted an "I saw you" earlier and I hope that it gets in. REad the school paper and see if you can tell which one is mine! It should be kinda obvious, but you know...

I tried messing with the "Hot Guy of the Week" thing, but it wasn't working out. The pictures end up being really small and you can't see any of the good parts!

Gotta go. XBOX is calling my name... it says "Russell... Russell... hot men from across the earth want to play with you..." That's what I hear anyhow.

5 comments:

Evelyn said...

I'm a disciple now!

Ok, so I know we tend to argue about this rather frequently, but seriously! Its a GOOD thing for the youth of America to actually care about politics for once. People hero-worship Obama because the last eight years the world has gone totally to hell. And whose fault is that!? The Republicans. That's who. (Only a little offense meant to my Republican friends. I have nothing against you.) We hero-worship Obama, because finally, after eight hellish years, cooler heads have prevailed and LOGICAL policies will come into effect. For starters (and this is a big one for me personally) he has legalized stem cell research. That has the potential to cure my brothers diabetes. Under Bush, it was illegal. He closed Guantanamo, an illegal prison that sanctioned torture! (Humm I wonder who started THAT!!!) I could totally go on, but, out of pity, I won't.

Anonymous said...

This entry started quite promising with your mention of schaef and your critisicm of obama but it quickly went downhill when you started on video games. your xbox is like your secret lover. you ditch more important things to...fraternize with it. very sad might i add. but alas, i agree about the obama thing. i happen to be a conservative republican but i do see why people like him. its not him they like its what his possibilities are. he might fix the economy and give us all free health insurance and make us all black. unfortuantely for negative nancys such as myself i highly doubt any of that will happen. anywho *air highfive* and blog more often or your xbox might have a little accident.

Rhiannon said...

*coughs* have you SEEN obama?? Have you noticed every other presidente up until now has been old, graying (or just plain gray), and...well, crusty? Obama is just... mhmmm. I'll let you infer the meaning behind that tummy-satisfaction noise. And his wife and children are nice and pretty and he's a good spouse/dad. Not to mention I love his policies (most of them, anyway). Superficially, though, he's really got an unfair advantage over his less fortunate-looking opponents. So are you Republican, Russell? Cause I can never tell.

I would join your blog but I'm required to follow our rowing team's blog, and I don't want one of the old senior members of the club (who also read the blog) to click on my name and find... Well, it might be a pleasant surprise for them, I really don't know, but I'd rather skip finding out. Sorry. Hopefully you can market yourself purely through your *ahem* talents... Didn't you mention funny pics of yourself in an earlier post?

Hope you're feeling better.

<3Rhiannon

Anonymous said...

I thought you should know that your comments about Obama were highly disturbing, and that I had to burn an extra two stick of incense at my Obama shrine to make up for your comments.... But don't worry, the gods forgive you...

If your concerned about "cult-like praise" then I hope you never go back and read your comments about XBOX live b because I believe you might be nearing "human sacrific levels".... Anyhow, if I don't see you in Chem on Monday, I will know what happened......

Anna said...

1. Yay for the namedrop. :] And for money.
2. "but hot like, f*ck-me-till-I'm-raw-hot-then-f*ck-me-again" o.o Boy! Dirty boy! but understandable.
3. Yours is going in. I know. Joel is in love with malexmale i saw yous. It's going in because he worships it. Don't fret.
4. Somewhere, some little Belgian boy is thinking "Pierre, Pierre...hot boys from across the earth want to play with you." You're destined to be together. :D