Tuesday, March 24, 2009

AH!!!

Oh my GOD!! I was previewing my blog and I saw an ad that said "Meet sexy gays in your area!"

YES!!! I'm now hosting gay personals ads! My life's aspiration has been achieved. I'm so freakin' exited...

Oh, scroll down for another new post. And don't forget to vote on the poll if you haven't already!

This just in... I just saw a gay military ad! Technically, I'm not supposed to click on my own ads... but what if I'm legitimately interested in what the ad is offering? I mean, gay military men... so hard to resist! They're so stoic and tough... but on the inside they're sweet and sensitive!

And one more thing: I've added a google search bar to the site! I know, not that big of a deal, but if I'm talking about a game or something that you don't understand, now you can google it! (And, the search bar acts as an ad, so use it as often as you like!) Thanks for your support, oh seven or eight people who read! The search bar is at the top, under the "Search Blog" search bar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I will start doing all my googles on your new blog feature and you could become rich!

Anonymous said...

I just googled you name on your search bar thingy and your blog is the 5th thing that comes up. Your basically famous.

Abbie said...

Oh are you up to 8 now? Cheers! So can you see what we google cause that would be creepy. No offense.