Thursday, March 19, 2009

Real Stories??

Wow, I'd love to tell real stories, but I'm afraid my life is a tad mundane. Um.. The cute boy at school looked at me today...? Lame.

Well, I'm going to miss the WASL schedule. I got to see so many hot guys that I usually don't, and that kinda makes my day. What was that thing Mr. Schaefer said in class? "War makes strange bedfellows," right? Well, if that's the case, I might just have to enlist.

Okay, lately, Ive been having this strange attraction to men in business suits. Like, lawyers and office workers? The suits are just so measured and trim and... well fitting. The suits are tight enough so you can see the outline of their figure, but thick enough to leave the important parts to my imagination. Which is quite vast. Quite. And then, htye ruin it with the tie. The ties are always so hideous! Sometimes I feel like screaming "You don't wear a checkered tie with a pin stripe suit!" Duh! Geez, men are so stupid. And Rhianon, before you say anything about my fetish for dumb guys, I'd like to state this plainly and clearly: It's not stupid guys I'm into. It's just that, intelligence tends to complicate things. And, if you've ever noticed, it's the smart people who are the most dangerous. They are the ones who plan and scheme and deviate because they have the capacity for it. I don't object to dating someone who is as smart as I am, or smarter. I just think that intelligence shouldn't be one of the defining elements in a partner. Sure, it helps. But who would you rather date: a smart man who is witty, social, brilliantly attractive, but has certain moral flaws such as dishonesty and vanity? I'd rather have someone who can't recall the properties of magnesium, but instead remembers our anniversery. He should have common sense, but not enough as to eclipse me as a father does his child. We should be students of life together; this is an equal, reciprocal relationship, not a mentor-student connection. In other words, if either of us teaches, we should teach and learn equally.

Anyhow, that's the ideal situation. It's bedtime soon. I know this post was more serioud than usual, but I couldn't think of anything else to write about. As soon as I get a beau, juicy stories will fly your way. Well, maybe not all. But definitely some!

Oh, PS. I'm watching Grey's Anatomy right now: it's freakin ridiculous. It's so dramatic and stupid and mooshy. I've worked with my mom in her hospital, and NOTHING like the dramatics happens there. Do you realize how unprofessional these people act? REAL doctors don't go around kissing each other and sleeping around and all of this other shit. They act like high schoolers and it pisses me off. A lot. They let their personal lives take priority over their patients and work. What the hell? I don't support Grey's Anatomy. Just so you know. ;)

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

As far as male intelligence goes I think you've got something wrong. I think a guy who knows the properties of magnesium is more likely to remember an anniversary. you have to be pretty stupid to forget something so important. Intelligence is very important, especially for conversation. you want to talk to your boy, not just sit in front of the tv and drool with him.

Anonymous said...

Evelyn has a significant point and its a tad stereotypical to think all attractive men are cheating jackasses. granted, many are. but some arent. and wouldnt you prefer a boy who is able to participate in a discussion about orwell's portrayal of totalitarianism rather than one who can do nothing more intelligent than perform vulgar sexual acts and pass gas? call me crazy but id go for option a. although i shouldnt talk. my boyfriend thinks you spell "missionary" "michionery." Poor little fool...

Anonymous said...

I agree with Evelyn and Abbie, plus smart men are much more fun to argue with!

Anonymous said...

http://www.thedailyweird.com/humans/long-tongue/

You need a man like this.