Monday, November 17, 2008

Obama and Hillary... together at last!!

I saw this awhile ago on MadTV, but I could not figure out how to embed a video! It took me absolutely ages... anyways, I really like this one. It's freakin hilarious. Don't have much time right now as I'm supposed to be doing my homework or what not... I'll post tomorrow or when I have time next...

What should I do about this guy? He looks at me in class, and when I look back at him, he looks away quickly and pretends that he wasn't staring. I know better. Especially when it happens more than once. I would like to talk to him... but I have nothing to say! Gr... girls are so much easier than guys are... dammit, why do they have to be so freakin stoic all the time?! He's cute... but I'm kind of afraid to talk to him. Usually I'm gung ho, but I get nervous around him and my mind ceases the successful facilitation of communication. That is, I stumble and look like an idiot. I wish I had the courage just to go up to him and ask, "Are you into men? Do you like penis?" But I can't. I just can't.

Stupdi men, being all "ooh, I'm big and scary and if you talk to me, I'll make you feel insignificant and inferior because you are!". But usually, these are the guys who once had a little bit too much to drink and end up making out with thier best friend. They wake up in the morning, covered in sweat, booze, and another unidentifable substance, and swear to one another that no one will ever find out. But we do find out. At least I do. And then I tell the rest of the world! No one beleieves me though.... I wonder why that is... I'm not a rumormongerer or anything... am I? Answer me dammit!

Alright, math time... gross. I hate math. Why can't everything be a creative writing assignment? That would make my life a ton easier. Three tons actually, cause then i wouldn't have to carry all these books are over the freaking place. Whatever... I'm tired and you're pissing me off! Not really... but the former is true. Goodnight... zzzz....

2 comments:

Anna said...

HAHAHAHAH.

I knew it. :]

Just kidding.

Rhiannon said...

You're hilarious. And he is hot. It's true.