Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Homework... what homework?

Geez, so I forgot to do my precalc homework. Again. But, you know what, I don't really place much value in knowing how to draw a curved line; it just isn't interesting to me. We have a test tomorrow, but oh well, its an automatic bomb. I try. I really do. I do all my homework (okay, most of it...) and I study but I can never manage to raise my grade higher than a freakin B. I'm pissed. That stupid class is mutilating my GPA. Bitchy math.

And then freakin chem. I hate chemistry. Do you know what polyatomic ions are? Do you use them in your everyday life? No, I didn't think so. And plus, I got into all these AP and Honors classes to look smart, and to make colleges like me, but I forgot about the major down side of smart classes: limited eye-candy. In all my classes, there's like a 2:1 ratio for girls:boys. Ridiculous. Great if I were straight, but uh, not doing much for me as I am. Ah... I wish school sucked less. I would like to get a job, and I was looking at the Google Adsense program, but that contract looked mighty scary. I don't want to mess with that.

My aunt is looking over my house while my parents are awya, and I gotta admit, things are much easier around the house. I come home and the dishes are washed: weird. My room is clean and my laudry is done, and I'm thinking to myself, "I don't remember doing all this work..." cause usually I'm who does it. WEll, no more! Actually, no more till Thanksgiving, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Maybe I'll start a fanfiction-y blog. Just write and write and write until my eyes fall out. Or I could type up all my poetry and make a blog of those. I don't know... what am I going to do? For life, i mean. Everyone keeps telling me that if I major in English, I'll either become a teaher, or homeless. Not exactly my ideal occupations. I'll figure it out, I suppose. Ah, well...

Is it just me, or does it seem like no one is actually reading this? I wonder how I can people to read my blogs more... I'll think of something... I just hope I don't have to resort to shameless self-promotion... that would be the end of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell im trying to postpone doing my english homework? haha