Sunday, December 14, 2008

I jizzed in my pants

OMG. That's exactly what I said, outloud, as I watched this. OMG. Oh. Em. Gee.

Alright, don't ask (I know, you're thinking, "WTF, with a capital fuck, is wrong with this person?") I just got done playing a game (ICEWIND DALE! WOOT!) and I decided that before I hit the hay, why not take a little trip over to Youtube? And you know how they have that little bar that has movies that other people are watching? Well, I saw this, and being the curious, devious, (*cough* perverted) wonder that I am, I just couldn't resist taking a peek. And I ended up with OMG. This is really hilarious. Personally, I've never experienced a spontanious orgasm, resulting in the befouling of my undergarments, but the guy's kinda cute. Except for those faces he makes... I wonder if he makes those expressions during the real thing... that would sorta ruin the mood. Scratch that, faces like those would DEFINITELY ruin the mood. I'd be like, "Um... you look like you just stepped in something."

Answer: "Maybe I did...!"
Me: "Ew."

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Um, Russ... the video got copyright moved or something. No longer available. :( Luckily... (maybe not) I saw it just before that *tragedy* occurred. Um, yeah, I'm STILL saying WTF... wtf?!

Anonymous said...

The story of my life.