Sunday, July 5, 2009

Procrastination...

Is my biggest fault. I just couldn't bring myslef to do anything for the past couple weeks. Actually, that's a little bit of a lie. Since school got out, I've been running a couple miles a day with thoughts of "fitness" in my mind. Honestly, I feel just as lazy as ever, but now I've got some exercise under my belt, so suck on that.

Also, I've been volunteering for the last couple weeks as well. At Lion's Park ,near Ralph's thriftway, the City of Olympia hosts this SKIPP program for kids grades 6-12. I've been volunteering there and its been a lot of fun. Sadly, I leave for Florida tomorrow, so I had to say goodbye. That's okay though; I'll just get a job down south and get paid! Through legitmate, non-prostitution mean of course...

Interestingly enough, I've been writing a lot of fanfiction. Okay, not a lot, but a good four chapters on some new stuff I've been working on. And, get this, there's actually some plot involved. AND I'm saving the sex for later chapters! Weird, I know, but I'm sort of tired of the passionless, meaningless sex a lot of authors like to write about. The sex is much better (and so much hotter) when they love one another. So, I'll have to stick with shady glances and "accidental" touching for the time being - but the climax IS coming. (hahaha... get it?)

My stepdad's parents are visiting right, and they are sleeping my room. In my bed. Eating my food. They're nice people, but they have a way of saying things in a most impolite and irritating manner. I made coffee one morning (I made it dark because that's the way, uh-huh uh-huh, I like it) and they came into the kitchen, sat down at the table and said, "Oh, good you made coffee. Can you pour us a cup?" Now, I was fine getting them coffee (and sugar AND cream) but Owen (the granddad) made a face and said, "Geez, coffee's kind of bitter, innit?" I said that I like my coffee dark and he said "Oh, well, I'll be sure to pick up some good coffee later." His tone had implications. Vast implications. Sorry that my coffee isn't good enough. Then, he looked at me and asked what was for breakfast. I said that we had cereal and eggs and fruit. "Oh, I'll take a bowl of cereal and a banana and some scrambled eggs." Suddenly, I became an unpaid employee in my own home. I didn't know what to say to this, so I made them breakfast. Then I washed the dishes. afterwards, Owen said "Eggs could have used a little bit more salt, there." I smiled and said that I would try harder next time.

Which reminds me: the SATs. F my life, I only scored an 1800, which isn't terrible, but it's not as high as I wanted. I got an 8 on my essay, and I'm not entirely sure why. But, no worries, I'll just take it again in October. My goal is 2100 at least, so I guess I should start studying in late August.

Fourth of July was fun; we bought a few fireworks and set them off behind the house. I was almost tempted to light a fire, with hopes that some sexy firemen would come, but I resisited. Ooh, maybe I should volunteer at the Fire Department is September? What a good idea! Fireman are so sexy... like policemen... and doctors... and soldiers... I love a man in uniform.

Hopefully I'll wite again soon!

2 comments:

Abbie said...

omg i thought you had died. we have heard jack shit from you since may and poor little boring me decided to check ur blog and low and behold you updated! i havent started my summer assignment at all sadly but i suppose i will soon. lucky me. you know, they should be rewarding us for taking the time effort and frequent panic attacks ap classes require instead of giving us more summer work! lame.
hey funny story! i decorated cody hartsochs truck with feminine hygiene products granny panties nursing bras and soap insults. lol he still doesnt know it was me the idiot...they had to use this stuff called goof off (?) to get the stickiness off hahaha :) love it. so anywho i see this post was up a month ago so knowing you there wont be another one so i suppose i shall see you september 9th!
much love and i hope ur having a good summer!

Emily said...

http://www.lemondrop.com/2009/09/15/the-creepiest-workout-video-weve-ever-seen/