Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I wonder, occasionally, if all of the work I put in to everything is really worth the effort. I mean, I do all of my math homework, and still bomb on the tests. Ditto for chemistry. Granted, I could work harder, but I think I should get SOMETHING for the effort I did put into stuff... like home-life. Bah... maybe it really doesn't matter anyways.

Anyhow, Bioshock 2 is coming out soon-ish. It's a really sweet game, and honestly, I planning on waiting in line for it at the game store when it comes out. I'm so excited. Another thing that is exciting is my Dance Class Music Video Project. I'm dressin' in drag and everything, so if you want to see something fun, swing by the PAC during 5th period. Not that advocating class-skippage, but you know...

And no, Abbie and Emily, I haven't talked to Ollie yet. What the hell am I supposed to say? Nothing that you've suggested in-so-far. We don't have much in common, other than the entire "I like penis and so does he" bit. Besides, he's older, in college, and lives far away. Sounds like a terrible mix to me. Like if you were Britney Spears and decided to mix pills and booze while cutting your own hair in the back of an elementary school, right before you perform "If You Are Seeking Amy" in front of a bunch of third-graders. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Anyhow, other than my lifelong crisis with boylessness, otherwise, everything else is fine. Wait. Oh, there is that little thing where we have to take AP tests in like three weeks. No big deal. Hahaha....

I don't know really. I also don't really have anything interesting to say. Soooo.... maybe I'll be more exciting later. I do have semi-juicy gossip, but it's family related and I wouldn't want to post that online. Gah... and it's so interesting., too. Alrighty, then, I got some hardcore sailor moon watching to do. Ta tas, my ta tas...

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Call me a negative nancy but perhaps we should move on to other...men. Your not exactly the type to fix broken puppies. i hear Sam mareno is single. And fyi its "if you seek amy" it spells out F-U-C-K me. brilliant.

Rhiannon said...

I'm glad you updated (and just when I randomly decided to check, too!). I also like Ollie. *cough cough* Good luck on your performance... you know we'll always be here for you because love can't last forever but friendship NEVER ends!!!!! (that's the way it is)